If you’re a concessionaire or tenant engaging a contractor to undertake works that require Perth Airport Consent (PAC) and/or an Airport Building Controller (ABC) permit within your leased area within a terminal, you’ll need to:
- submit applications for PAC and/or ABC permits,
- lodge a Works Authorisation Form (3WA Form) at least 35 working days before the scheduled commencement date of the work, and
- make sure that all of your contactor workers that have been engaged to conduct the work have completed a Perth Airport Induction and comply with their occupational health and safety duties.
A Perth Airport Project Facilitator will be assigned when the consent has been approved and will be your contact during the works process.
Helpful information and forms
- Perth Airport Consent and ABC permit process
- Concessionaire and Tenant Works Authorisation Form (3WA Form)
- Concessionaire and Tenant Guidance Note: works requiring Perth Airport Consent