Welcome to Perth Airport’s new Domestic Terminal 2 (T2).
Terminal 2 (T2) is conveniently located off Horrie Miller Drive on Sugarbird Lady Road, next to the current International Terminal 1 (T1). The new terminal is less than 10 minutes from Terminals 3 and 4 (T3 and T4).
As the first new terminal to be built in Perth for 26 years, T2 is home to Alliance Airlines, Tigerair and Virgin Australia.
• Dedicated pick-up and drop off lanes at the front of the terminal,
• a short term car park located to the right of the roundabout as you enter the drop-off/pick-up area - with the first 15 minutes free,
• a separate bus and taxi area,
• LONGterm car parks in close proximity with Connect shuttle bus services picking up or dropping off every 10 minutes,
• the full range of car rental facilities,
• facilities that cater for up to 36 aircraft to maximise morning departures and facilitate the quick turn-around of aircraft,
• 16 check-in counters and space for new self-service and bag drop technology for faster and easier check-in,
• a spacious departures lounge with high quality food and beverage choices,
• 14 aircraft gates access via covered walkways, providing protection from the elements, and
• Three large baggage reclaim belts to minimise waiting times.
Please click here to view a map of this terminal. For the internal layout of T2 please click here.