Welcome to Perth Airport’s new Domestic Terminal 2 (T2).
Terminal 2 (T2) is conveniently located off Horrie Miller Drive on Sugarbird Lady Road, next to the current International Terminal 1 (T1). The new terminal is less than 10 minutes from Terminals 3 and 4 (T3 and T4).
As the first new terminal to be built in Perth for 26 years, T2 is home to Alliance Airlines and Skywest. Tiger Airways will move to T2 in May 2013.
• Dedicated pick-up and drop off lanes at the front of the terminal,
• a separate bus and taxi area,
• LONGterm car parks in close proximity with Connect shuttle bus services picking up or dropping off every 10 minutes,
• facilities that cater for up to 36 aircraft to maximise morning departures and facilitate the quick turn-around of aircraft,
• 16 check-in counters and space for new self-service and bag drop technology for faster and easier check-in,
• a spacious departures lounge with high quality food and beverage choices,
• 14 aircraft gates access via covered walkways, providing protection from the elements, and
• Three large baggage reclaim belts to minimise waiting times.
To view maps of T2 please click here.