If you have lost something at Perth Airport, we can help.
With 14 million passengers travelling through our terminals each year, we get quite a few queries about lost items. To ensure we can locate your exact item, please provide us with a detailed description of your lost item(s), such as colour, brand name, size, prescription or non-prescription for eyewear, and make and model for electronics.
Once registed, one of our team will check to see if your lost item has been handed in. If we believe we have an item matching your enquiry, a member of our team will be in touch.
Your enquiry will remain active for six weeks, unless found earlier. Of course, if we find your lost property, we'll contact you immediately.
- There is no charge for lost property enquiries made through Perth Airport.
- If you have left something on your aircraft, please contact your airline directly.
- For items lost in Qantas' managed terminal - T4 Domestic - or on board Qantas or QantasLink flights, please call +61 (0)8 9270 9504 between 9am - 1pm WST, Monday - Friday.
- For all enquiries about items lost on board Virgin Australia flights, please call +61 (0)8 6168 6635 between 4.30am and 12.00am (midnight) WST, seven days a week.
- Our Lost Property team can be contacted via emailing [email protected]. Emails are monitored during business hours; 9am – 5pm WST, Monday to Friday.