People failing to comply with parking restrictions will be fined and issued with a Parking Infringement Notice (PIN).
If you have received a parking infringement while at Perth Airport, payment can be made 24 hours from the infringement date via the following methods:
1) Online*: Pay now via secure online gateway
2) By phone*: via credit card - Visa, Mastercard and Amex (Eftpos and Diners are not excepted) by calling customer service on (08) 9478 8888. 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
3) By post: Collector of Public Monies, PO Box 6, Cloverdale WA 6985. Payment by post must be accompanied by either a Money Order or cheque marked ‘Not Negotiable’ and made payable to ‘Collector of Public Monies’.
4) In person: Collector of Public Monies, Level 2, 2 George Wiencke Drive, Perth Airport WA 6105. 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
If you have received a parking infringement whilst at Perth Airport and wish to appeal the fine, please send all correspondence, including a copy of the fine, to:
The Collector of Public Monies
Perth Airport Pty Ltd
PO Box 6
Cloverdale WA 6985
Alternatively, you can fax your appeal to +61 8 9478 8889. All appeals must be in writing.
If you wish to view the Restricted Parking Areas at Perth Airport, please select from the following:
To view the kerbside standard operating procedures please click here.
- To view the Dunreath Drive parking zones, please click here.
- To view the Precinct 2 road parking zones, please click here.
- To view the Horrie Miller central area, please click here.
- To view the Boud Avenue/Tonkin Highway area, please click here.
Conditions of Entry - Perth Airport car parks
Read the Conditions of Entry relating to all car parks at Perth Airport.