Fuchs moves to Airport South
Needing to relocate their Western Australia office by July 2016, the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of specialised lubricants – Fuchs – approached Perth Airport’s property team in December 2015 for a solution.
There was insufficient time to construct a new, purpose-built facility, however, we fortunately were able to offer the perfect solution at 56A Fawcett Crescent, within our Airport South precinct.
Perth Airport commenced construction of a large 5,000sqm office and warehouse facility in mid-2015, which while designed to be primarily leased as one building, had the ability to be split into two tenancies.
The development boasted:
- a high profile location with unimpeded exposure to Tonkin Highway,
- 9m minimum clearance under truss,
- ESFR sprinkler system,
- sizeable hardstand areas, and
- flexible office areas that could easily be expanded into the warehouse if required.
- a wash bay facility,
- an extension of the office by 100sqm into the warehouse,
- an upgraded section of the internal concrete floor to accommodate a high capacity tank, and
- a concrete hardstand installation in lieu of the proposed asphalt hardstand.