Where can I find out more?
Engagement with the community plays a key role in the transformation of Perth Airport. You can find out more about Perth Airport's Master Plan 2020 by visiting one of the community information expos or the Perth Airport Experience Centre during the public comment period.
- The Perth Airport Experience Centre, located at 2 George Wiencke Drive, Perth Airport (free visitor parking available) will be open:
- Tuesday, 9:00am to 7:30pm
- Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, 10:00am to 2:00pm
Please note that the Perth Airport Experience Centre will not be open on Saturday 28 September (AFL Grand Final day).
- Community information sessions are open to the public between 3:00pm and 8:00pm and are being held at the following venues and dates:
|Local Government Area||Date||Venue||Address|
|City of Belmont||Monday, 26 August 2019||Rivervale Community Centre||Corner of Surrey Road/Francisco Street, Rivervale|
|City of Canning||Wednesday, 4 September 2019||Canning Town Hall||1317 Albany Hwy, Cannington|
|Shire of Mundaring||Thursday, 5 September 2019||Mundaring Arena||Mundaring Weir Road, Mundaring|
|City of Swan||Thursday, 12 September 2019||Midland Town Hall||312 Great Eastern Hwy, Midland|
|City of Kalamunda||Friday, 13 September 2019||Woodlupine Community Centre||88 Hale Rd, Forrestfield|
- Perth Airport Community Forum (PACF), Thursday 29 August 2019, 6:00pm to 8:00pm, City of Armadale, 7 Orchard Avenue, Armadale
A copy of the Preliminary Draft Master Plan 2020 is available to view at the following locations.
- Perth Airport Management Office, Level 2 Hkew Alpha building, 2 George Wiencke Drive (near Terminals 3 & 4) during business hours
- Local Government offices and community libraries for:
- City of Bayswater
- City of Belmont
- City of Canning
- City of Gosnells
- City of Kalamunda
- City of Swan
- Town of Bassendean
- Shire of Mundaring
- State Library of Western Australia