A new way of travelling through Perth Airport
Your safety and wellbeing remain our top priority.
We’ve put new measures in place to help keep you safe at each step of your journey through Perth Airport. Here’s what to expect on your next trip.
- Check in online via your airline’s website or app where possible before you arrive at the airport.
- We recommend booking your parking online via our website or through the Perth Airport app to reduce your touch points on entry to our car parks.
- Our free shuttle bus is operating every 20 minutes from our Long Term car parks to T1 and is regularly undergoing a deep sanitation clean.
- Physical distancing reminders have been implemented at check-in with signs, floor markings, and public announcements to help guide you.
- Protective screens are in place at check-in kiosks at T4 to protect both you and staff and will be implemented across the other terminals in the coming months.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed, including touchless dispensers in T4 and T2. Use our restroom facilities to wash your hands frequently in line with the government guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place, particularly for common touch points such as handrails and escalators.
- Security trays are being sterilised with a long-lasting protective antimicrobial disinfectant.
- Normal screening procedures still apply, and security are on hand to help with physical distancing.
- Our cafés, restaurants and shops are opening up with varied trading hours, mainly around flight departures. See where you can shop and eat at your terminal before you depart as some airlines are currently not offering in-flight meals. Contactless payment is available at all outlets.
- Our seating arrangements have changed to ensure social distancing measures can be observed. However, you will still be able to sit together if you’re travelling with family or in a group.
- Track your flight via the Perth Airport app for notifications of gate changes.
- Follow the signs and floor markings to continue practising physical distancing at baggage collection.
- The State and Federal Government currently requires strict 14-day quarantine measures to be followed when entering the State. More information can be found at www.wa.gov.au/covid19.
- If you are travelling into WA, you will be required to apply for a G2G Pass. Apply online at g2gpass.com.au.
Thank you for working with us to help keep everyone safe.