A new way of travelling through Perth Airport
Your safety and wellbeing remain our top priority.
Masks must be worn at Perth Airport. This includes in the car park, terminal buses, forecourts and terminals.
- You need to bring your own mask to the airport.
- On departure, please put on your mask when you exit your vehicle and throughout your journey, unless required for security screening or an applicable exemption.
- On arrival into Perth, please keep your mask on after you disembark the aircraft until you have returned to your vehicle.
- You can still enjoy a coffee, drink or bite to eat provided you are seated and put your mask back on as soon as you’ve finished.
- Children under the age of 12 are exempt.
For more supplies, the following outlets have masks available:
TRAVELsafe Essentials packs are available to purchase exclusively at Amcal (available at T1D, T2 pop-up, T4, as well as in vending machines throughout the terminals). The packs include surgical masks, anti-bacterial surface wipes, hand sanitiser and tissues to help keep you safe on your travels.
Here’s what to expect on your next trip
- Check in online via your airline’s website or app where possible before you arrive at the airport.
- We recommend booking your parking online via our website or through the Perth Airport app to reduce your touch points on entry to our car parks. Our free shuttle bus is operating every 20 minutes from our Long Term car parks to T1 and is regularly undergoing a deep sanitation clean.
- Protective screens are in place at check-in kiosks to protect both you and staff.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed across all terminals, including touchless dispensers. Use our restroom facilities to wash your hands frequently in line with the government guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place, particularly for common touch points such as handrails and escalators.
- Bag sanitising is now available at Smarte Carte (T1), offering 30 days protection at just $5 per bag. The long-lasting protectant is safe on all materials, people and the environment.
- Security trays are being sterilised with a long-lasting protective antimicrobial disinfectant.
- Normal screening procedures still apply, and security are on hand to help with physical distancing.
- The significant impact of COVID-19 on aviation and passenger numbers at Perth Airport has forced some of our dining and retail outlets to be temporarily closed or have reduced hours during this time. See where to grab a bite before your flight as some airlines are currently not offering in-flight meals. Click here for an up-to-date list of open outlets for each terminal. This information is subject to change, please check back for updates closer to your flight time.
- Track your flight via the Perth Airport app for notifications of gate changes.
Our airline partners have implemented a number of onboard measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing. Please check your airline website for more information.
Thank you for working with us to help keep everyone safe.