Getting you where you need to be
Western Australia’s borders are currently closed to travel from interstate or overseas, however exemptions apply under specific circumstances, including on compassionate grounds.
If you need to get home or have a family emergency, thanks to our airline partners this is possible with limited international services available.
Please be aware that travel restrictions still apply, and 14-day quarantine measures will need to be followed when entering the State. Visit DFAT’s Smart Traveller website for the latest updates: https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/crisis/covid-19-and-travel
If you need to travel from Perth Airport on compassionate grounds, these airline partners will get you there:
- Qatar Airways is operating four services a week between Perth and Doha
- Extended ticket validity is available to be requested - 2 years from the date of ticket issuance
- Unlimited changes to your travel date or destination is free of charge for travel until 31 December 2020
- See website for Qatar Airways' safety measures
- Singapore Airlines is flying 3 flights per week between Perth and Singapore
- See website for Singapore Airlines' safety measures
- Scoot is offering three services a week between Perth and Singapore
- All new bookings made now till 30 November 2020 (inclusive) are entitled to a one-time free date change, to give passengers more confidence to plan ahead for their travels.
- See website for Scoot's safety measures
- Emirates is operating a weekly service between Perth and Dubai
- More flights for passengers are now available between Dubai and 16 cities: Bahrain, Manchester, Zurich, Vienna, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dublin, New York, and JFK
- Extend the validity of your ticket up to 2 years from the date you made your original booking
- See website for Emirates' safety measures
- Garuda is operating a weekly service between Perth and Jakarta
- See website for Garuda Indonesia's COVID-19 travel information policy
- The latest information on Cathay Pacific’s flight schedule from Perth is available via their website
- See website for Cathay Pacific's safety measures
Your journey through Perth Airport will have changed since you last travelled, with new measures introduced to keep everyone safe. Here’s what to expect on your next trip.