Car Park Terms and Conditions
By entering this car park you are deemed to have accepted the following Contractual Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not enter the car park, or, if you cannot turn around then you may enter the car park but you must exit immediately.
2. You enter and use this car park at your own risk.
3. A parking fee is payable each time a vehicle enters this car park. If you drive a vehicle into this car park you agree to pay the parking fee as set by us from time to time.
4. You agree to:
a. Produce, when requested by us, your parking ticket as proof of payment of the parking fee;
b. Not to cause any obstruction;
c. Not to park anywhere that we designate as a no parking area; and
d. Comply with all reasonable directions and requests made by an authorised officer.
5. You must not carry out any commercial activity of any kind that we have not authorised in writing.
6. The Australian Road Rules and the Airports (Control of On-Airport Activities) Regulations 1997 apply and are enforced at Perth Airport and you must comply with these rules and regulations as amended from time to time. Fines are payable by you for non-compliance.
7. We are not liable for you or any person with you for:
a. Injury to you or anybody else;
b. Damage to, destruction of, theft of, or unauthorised delivery up of your vehicle or any other vehicle whether authorised or not;
c. Damage to, destruction of, theft of or delivery up of any property (including anything in or on your vehicle or any other vehicle); however caused, and you release and indemnify us from any claim, which you might otherwise have against us; or
d. direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred by any person.
8. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of your use of this car park.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude our liability to you. In the case of any warranties or conditions implied into this contract by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, we limit our liability to:
a. supplying the services to you again; or
b. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
10. While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that car parks are secure, we do not guarantee that they are a secure environment. The CCTV cameras installed in and around the car parks are for the use and protection of Perth Airport only and are not for the purpose of monitoring vehicles.
11. We (or our contractors) may enter, move or tow away your vehicle for operational, safety or security reasons. If we have to tow your vehicle as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions, you must pay our reasonable costs for towing and storage of your vehicle, and any recovery costs, if applicable.
13. If any of these conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the illegal or unenforceable conditions are to be disregarded and do not affect the remaining conditions.
14. In these conditions, references to:
a. ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Perth Airport Pty Ltd ACN 077 153 130; and
b. ‘your vehicle’ includes a vehicle driven, or intended to be driven by you into the car park.