If you have lost something at Perth Airport, we can help.
To ensure we’re able to match your lost item correctly, please complete the enquiry form below including as much detail as you can.
Where possible we will keep recovered items for a period of 4 weeks.
If we have an item that matches the description of the lost item, a team member will contact you.
Perth Airport Lost Property operates from 7.30am - 3.30pm WST, Monday to Friday.
- If you have left something onboard an aircraft or in an airline lounge, please contact your airline directly.
- For all enquiries regarding items lost on-board Qantas or QantasLink flights, please call +61 (0)8 9270 9504 between 9am - 1pm WST, Monday - Friday.
- For all enquiries regarding items lost on-board Virgin Australia flights, please call +61 (0)8 6168 6635 between 9am - 5pm WST, seven days a week.
- In the interests of health, hygiene and security, there are some items which Perth Airport is unable to process.
- Perth Airport does not charge for the recovery of your item.