If you have lost something at Perth Airport, we can help.
Where possible we will keep recovered items for a period of 4 weeks.
If we have an item that matches the description of the lost item, a team member will contact you.
Perth Airport Lost Property operates from 7.30am - 3.30pm WST, 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday).
- If you have left something onboard an aircraft or in an airline lounge, please contact your airline directly.
- For all enquiries regarding items lost on-board Qantas or QantasLink flights, please call +61 (0)8 9270 9504 between 9am - 1pm WST, Monday - Friday.
- For all enquiries regarding items lost on-board Virgin Australia flights, please call +61 (0)8 6168 6635 between 9am - 5pm WST, seven days a week.
- In the interests of health, hygiene and security, there are some items which Perth Airport is unable to process.
- Perth Airport does not charge for the recovery of your item.