Motorcycle Parking Area - Terms and Conditions
By entering this parking area you are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions:
1. You enter and use this motorcycle parking area and Perth Airport at your own risk.
2. A parking fee, as set by us from time to time, is payable each time a motorcycle enters this motorcycle parking area.
3. You must use an acceptable credit card at the motorcycle parking area entry gate to gain access to and park in the motorcycle parking area. Your credit card will be your electronic ticket. A paper ticket will not be issued to you on entry. You must use the same credit card to pay the applicable parking fee and exit the motorcycle parking area. Cash or coin payment will not be accepted. Payment of the parking fee can only be made at the motorcycle parking area exit gate.
4. You agree to:
a. ensure your vehicle complies with any size and height restrictions;
b. comply with all parking signs, designated parking areas and permit zones; and
c. comply with all reasonable directions and requests made to you by us.
5. Other vehicles and motorcycles with three wheels/side cars must not park in the motorcycle parking area.
6. You must not carry out any commercial activity of any kind that we have not authorised in writing.
7. We are not liable for you or any person with you for:
a. injury to you or anybody else;
b. damage to, destruction of, theft of, or unauthorised delivery up of your motorcycle or any other vehicle whether authorised or not;
c. damage to, destruction of, theft of or delivery up of any property (including anything in or on your motorcycle or any other vehicle); however caused, and you release and indemnify us from any claim, which you might otherwise have against us; or
d. direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred by any person.
8. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of your use of this motorcycle parking area.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude our liability to you. To the extent that we are unable to limit our liability as a result of a warranty or condition implied by law, we expressly limit our liability to the maximum extent possible to supplying the services to you again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again, the choice of which is at our sole discretion.
10. While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that car parks are secure, we do not guarantee that they are a secure environment.
11. We may enter, move or tow away your motorcycle for operational, safety or security reasons. If we have to tow your motorcycle as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions, you must pay our reasonable towing/vehicle storage costs and any recovery costs.
12. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, your motorcycle may be clamped and you will be charged a fee for its release as set out on the separate Warning Sign displayed at the car park entry. The provisions set out in that Warning Sign form part of these terms and conditions and your contract with us.
13. We have the right to not allow you to remove your motorcycle from the motorcycle parking area until you provide acceptable evidence of ownership or entitlement to use the motorcycle and pay the applicable parking fee at the motorcycle parking area exit gate.
15. If any of these conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the illegal or unenforceable conditions are to be disregarded and do not affect the remaining conditions.
16. In these conditions, references to:
a. ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Perth Airport Pty Ltd (ACN 077 153 130) and its employees and agents, and where the context permits, its contractors; and
b. ‘your motorcycle’ includes a motorcycle driven, or intended to be driven, by you into the motorcycle parking area.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not enter the motorcycle parking area.