Baggage Services by Smarte Carte
Baggage Services by Smarte Carte can look after all your travel baggage needs 24/7.
Head to the Baggage Services kiosk to get your baggage wrapped from just $11 per item or $22 for large items. The team will seal your bags, backpacks, boxes, suitcases and carry-on luggage by wrapping them in multiple layers of clear plastic to protect them against theft, items being put into them, accidental opening, and damage caused by handling and the rain.
Unaccompanied baggage services is ideal if your luggage exceeds your flight baggage allowance. Stop in at the Baggage Services kiosk to get your luggage delivered to your destination prior to your departure - you can even save up to 50% of the cost normally associated with paying for accompanied excess baggage. Visit smartexs.com.au for an obligation free quote or email [email protected] for more information.
Copying, faxing and printing
The Baggage Services kiosk offers copying, printing and faxing at a cost of $3.00 per page. You simply need to email details of your request and documents - i.e. your itineary, e-ticket, visa etc - to [email protected]. The team will then print whatever it is you require.
For more information, please email [email protected].
Baggage storage and lockers
Lockers are available at all terminals for short-term storage of luggage up to six weeks. Simply secure your bag/s inside a locker and make payment. You’ll then be issued with a ticket containing a one-off PIN code that you use to retrieve your bag/s from the locker.
The Baggage Services kiosk at T1 International is open 24/7 and offers storage for your oversized items like surfboards, golf bags and windsurfers.
Locker fees and sizes
- Small locker (420mm H x 900mm D x 420mm W), 0 – 24 hours $10.00
- Medium locker (520mm H x 900mm D x 420mm W), 0 – 24 hours $12.00
- Large locker (864mm H x 900mm D x 420mm W), 0 – 24 hours $14.00
- T1 International - within the Short Term Car Park nearest the public Arrivals Hall
- T1 Domestic and T2 Domestic - on the pathway between T1 and T2
- T3 Domestic - along the walkway between the terminal and the Short Term Car Park
- T4 Domestic - along the walkway to the Short Term Car Park