Get to and from the airport on the Connect Shuttle bus, which can pick you up or drop you off at five convenient central locations in Perth:
- East Perth train station
- Western Australia Museum on Beaufort Street
- Wellington Street, opposite the YHA Backpackers Hostel
- The Kings Perth Hotel, corner of Pier and Hay Streets
- The Ambassador Hotel, Adelaide Terrace.
The Connect Shuttle operates to T3 Domestic. To get to T1 or T2, you can then take the free terminal transfer bus which operates seven days a week. This journey takes approximately 15 minutes. T4 is located right next to T3 and within walking distance.
Tickets are $15 per person each way and there’s no need to book, simply purchase a ticket from the driver on the day. However, if you’d like to pre-book, please email us the following information:
- Which stop you’ll get on/off at
- Pick-up time
- How many passengers
- Date of travel
- Full name
- Contact phone number
Please note, you are unable to pre-book if you intend to travel in the next 48 hours. All bookings will be confirmed within 48 hours via reply email.