Perth Airport is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, particularly through our Community Boost program.
Twice a year, the Community Boost program invites charities and not-for-profit groups, located in close proximity to Perth Airport, to apply for a grant of up to $1,000 through our online form.
Applications are currently closed but our next round of grants will be opening in April 2019.
Who can apply?
Charities and not-for-profit groups in the following areas are eligible to apply for a Community Boost grant:
Key areas of support
All applications must also align with at least one of Perth Airport’s key areas of support which include:
- Youth – education, skills attainment, self-development and high achievement.
- Community – activities such as arts and cultural events that benefit a significant number of members in the communities in which Perth Airport operates.
- Environment – projects that engage local community groups or schools and seek to maintain, enhance and protect local environments in which Perth Airport operates, including community-based conservation and rehabilitation programs.
- Indigenous – projects that preserve and celebrate the culture of indigenous groups with a focus on the Noongar people connected to airport land.
- Tourism – activities that build and promote tourism to the communities in which Perth Airport operates.
- Sport – Projects or events run by groups within the communities that surround Perth Airport.
How do I apply?
Please note that successful organisations cannot reapply for consecutive rounds of Community Boost funding.
Congratulations to the following organisations who have secured a Community Boost grant:
For enquiries regarding Perth Airport's Community Boost program, please email [email protected].