Perth Airport is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, particularly through our Community Boost program.
Twice a year, the Community Boost program invites charities and not-for-profit groups, located in close proximity to Perth Airport, to apply for a grant of up to $1,000 through our online form. Round 2 (2019) will open in October 2019.
Who can apply?
Schools, charities and not-for-profit groups in the following areas are eligible to apply for a Community Boost grant:
Key areas of support
All applications must also align with at least one of Perth Airport’s key areas of support which include:
- Youth – education, skills attainment, self-development and high achievement.
- Community – activities such as arts and cultural events that benefit a significant number of members in the communities in which Perth Airport operates.
- Environment – projects that engage local community groups or schools and seek to maintain, enhance and protect local environments in which Perth Airport operates, including community-based conservation and rehabilitation programs.
- Indigenous – projects that preserve and celebrate the culture of indigenous groups with a focus on the Noongar people connected to airport land.
- Tourism – activities that build and promote tourism to the communities in which Perth Airport operates.
- Sport – Projects or events run by groups within the communities that surround Perth Airport.
How do I apply?
Round 1 2019 applications closed on 29 April 2019 at 5pm (WST). Applications are being assessed and successful organisations will be contacted shortly. Round 2 will open in October 2019. Check back for updates.
Please note that successful organisations cannot reapply for consecutive rounds of Community Boost funding.
For enquiries regarding Perth Airport's Community Boost program, please email [email protected].
Congratulations to the following organisations who have secured a Community Boost grant: