Perth Airport is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, particularly through our Community Boost program.
Twice a year, the Community Boost program invites charities and not-for-profit groups, located in close proximity to Perth Airport, to apply for a grant of up to $1,000 through our online form.
Perth Airport’s Community Boost Program is currently closed.
The next round of Community Boost will be in March 2024. Please keep an eye on our social media channels closer to this time for details.
Who can apply?
Schools, charities and not-for-profit groups in the following areas are eligible to apply for a Community Boost grant.
Please note that if your school, charity or not-for-profit group received funding in the previous round of Community Boost, you cannot reapply for a grant in the current round.
Schools, charities and not-for-profit groups are also advised that they cannot submit more than one application, even if the request is for a different project etc.
Key areas of support
All applications must also align with at least one of Perth Airport’s key areas of support which include:
- Youth – education, skills attainment, self-development and high achievement.
- Community – activities such as arts and cultural events that benefit a significant number of members in the communities in which Perth Airport operates.
- Environment – projects that engage local community groups or schools and seek to maintain, enhance and protect local environments in which Perth Airport operates, including community-based conservation and rehabilitation programs.
- Indigenous – projects that preserve and celebrate the culture of indigenous groups with a focus on the Noongar people connected to airport land.
- Tourism – activities that build and promote tourism to the communities in which Perth Airport operates.
- Sport – Projects or events run by groups within the communities that surround Perth Airport.