Online Booking General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to you if you pre-book and purchase parking online for any Perth Airport car park, including when you use the online booking service to take advantage of a car park promotion (Terms and Conditions). If you make an online booking and purchase parking through this Website, you are taken to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
The terms and conditions displayed at the entry to the car parks at Perth Airport (Entry Conditions) are incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions. A copy of the Entry Conditions are available here.
To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions set out on this Website and the Entry Conditions, the Terms and Conditions set out on this Website prevail.
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) ’you’ or ’your’ refers to any person who makes a booking and purchases parking through this Website for a Perth Airport car park; and
(b) ’we’ or ’us’ or ‘our’ refers to Perth Airport Pty Ltd (ABN 24 077 153 130) and its employees and agents, and where the context permits, its contractors; and
(c) ‘car park’ refers to the car parks at the Perth Airport listed in clause below;
(d) ‘Website’ refers to our website at parking.perthairport.com.au
(e) The ‘applicable fees’ are those parking fees, booking fees and credit card fees notified to you as applicable to your booking at the time of your booking.
5. The Terms and Conditions apply to the car parking services made available at Terminal 1 (T1), Terminal 2 (T2), Terminal 3 (T3), Terminal 4 (T4) and General Aviation precinct.
6. While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that car parks are secure, we do not guarantee that they are a secure environment. The CCTV cameras installed in and around the car parks are for the use and protection of Perth Airport only and are not for the sole purpose of monitoring vehicles.
7. We are not responsible if you miss your flight or your airline check-in has closed. You must leave an appropriate amount of time to reach the terminal building from the car park. You should factor in enough time including without limitation for finding a space (taking into account that the car park may be busy, particularly at peak times), getting your luggage out of the car, locking the car, walking to the relevant bus stop, the frequency of the buses and the time the bus journey takes from the car park to the terminal (if using the Long Term car park) and walking to the terminal.
8. Online parking charges are calculated on a 24-hour day basis. Partial days are charged at a full day rate if booked online.
9. If your exit date is uncertain, we recommend you consider pre-booking additional days. Extra days or hours stayed outside of your pre-booked nominated booking period (overstay) will be charged as per the standard rates, not the online rate. The overstay fee is calculated as a new transaction from the first hour or day of the standard rate table.
10. Bookings are valid for one entry and one exit only. Multiple entries are not permitted.
11. Bookings are only valid at the parking location chosen by you when you make your booking.
Indemnity and limitation of our liability
12. You agree that your use of the car park and the Perth Airport is at your own risk.
13. We are not liable for you or any person with you for:
a. Injury to you or anybody else;
b. Damage to, destruction of, theft of, or unauthorised delivery up of your vehicle or any other vehicle whether authorised or not;
c. Damage to, destruction of, theft of or delivery up of any property (including anything in or on your vehicle or any other vehicle); however caused, and you release and indemnify us from any claim, which you might otherwise have against us; or
d. direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred by any person.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude our liability to you.
15. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of your use of this car park.
16. To the extent that we are unable to limit our liability as a result of a warranty or condition implied by law, we expressly limit our liability to the maximum extent possible to the following, the choice of which is at our sole discretion:
a. In the case of goods – the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods or the repayment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
b. In the case of services – the supply of the services again or the repayment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Safety and security
17. The Australian Road Rules and the Airports (Control of On-Airport Activities) Regulations 1997 apply and are enforced at Perth Airport and you must comply with these rules and regulations as amended from time to time. Fines are payable by you for non-compliance. See Airports (Control of On-Airport Activities) Regulations 1997
18. Size and height restrictions apply at some of our car parks. You are responsible for ensuring that your vehicle complies with these restrictions.
19. You must:
a. drive carefully and responsibly in the car park;
b. Produce, when requested by us, your parking ticket as proof of payment of the parking fee;
c. obey speed limits in the car park as shown on the signs in the car parks;
d. only park in designated public parking bays and not park in any area which is not a designated public parking bay;
e. not enter public free parking zones if you are conducting commercial activities;
f. not cause any obstructions, including parking across more than one bay;
g. not park in a disabled bay without displaying a current disability permit;
h. comply with all parking signs, permit zones and directions issued to you by us or our contractors; and
i. comply with all laws and requirements relating to safety and security.
20. We (or our contractors) may enter, move or tow away your vehicle for operational, safety or security reasons.
21. If we have to tow your vehicle including without limitation as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions, you must pay our reasonable costs for towing, and storage of your vehicle, and any recovery costs, if applicable.
22. In addition to our other rights at law, if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, your vehicle may be clamped. If your vehicle is clamped, you will be charged a fee for its release. Further details of this procedure are set out on the separate Warning Sign displayed at the car parks. The provisions set out in that Warning Sign form part of these conditions and your contract with us.
23. We have the right to not allow you to remove your vehicle from the car park until:
a. where available, a valid parking ticket is presented to the attendant;
b. a valid parking ticket is accepted by an exit payment machine; or
c. you provide acceptable evidence of ownership or entitlement to use the vehicle and pay the applicable fee for tickets that are misplaced or otherwise lost in circumstances where you misplace the parking ticket issued to you on entry.
25. This agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia.
26. If any of these conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the illegal or unenforceable conditions are to be disregarded and do not affect the remaining conditions.
27. Some of our car parks and associated services are managed and operated by our agents. All our rights and obligations in the Terms and Conditions can be exercised by us or our agents.
What you must do
28. You agree that:
a. you must pay the applicable fee using an acceptable credit card;
b. you will not attempt to enter the car park prior to the entry date and time nominated in your booking. If you enter the car park prior to your nominated car park entry date and time, your booking may not be valid and you will be charged again for your parking stay at standard rates displayed at the entry to the car park;
c. if you stay for a period after the end of the exit date and time nominated in your booking then you must pay the applicable fee for the additional time. The applicable fee for additional time will be calculated at the rates specified at the entrance to the car park you have used. Fees apply based on the duration of stay past your booking end date and time. For example, if you book for 3 days but stay 5 days, you have stayed an additional 2 days and will be charged the standard rate for a 2 day stay as signposted at the car park entrance;
d. if the credit card payment used for your online booking fails then your online booking will not be processed;
e. you must bring your booking receipt with you and scan the barcode on the receipt at the entry gate. If you do not bring your booking receipt we may require you to pay for the parking used at the rates specified at the entrance to the car park you have used;
f. your booking must only be used by you or someone authorised by you; and
g. you are not entitled to any refund if your vehicle does not comply with size and height restrictions.
What we must do
29. We agree that:
a. we must use reasonable endeavours to ensure that a space is available at the car park nominated in your booking;
b. if a space is not available at the car park nominated in the booking, then we must use reasonable endeavours to accommodate your parking needs in accordance with the following procedure:
i. if all spaces are full in your nominated cark park then you may park in any other car park listed in clause 5;
ii. if all of our car parks are full or we are otherwise unable to accommodate your vehicle at any of our car parks, then:
A. we will make efforts to organise alternative arrangements to accommodate your vehicle at no additional cost to you; or
B. we will provide you with a refund of the applicable fee (excluding any non-refundable fees) unless you purchased your booking from any person other than Perth Airport.
Refunds and cancellations
30. If you purchased your booking from any person other than Perth Airport (such as a Perth Airport authorised reseller) and you require a refund or cancellation, you must seek that refund or cancellation from that other person.
31. You are only entitled to a refund from Perth Airport where:
a. you booked a refundable product; and
b. you effectively cancel a booking 24 hours or more prior to the start of the booking period; or
c. we are unable to accommodate your vehicle in accordance with clause 29(b) of this agreement.
32. For the avoidance of doubt:
a. where you are entitled to a refund, that refund will be paid electronically into the credit card account used to pay for the booking;
b. you are not entitled to a refund from Perth Airport if you do not use the whole of the nominated period that you booked;
c. you are not entitled to a refund if you park in a car park other than that set out in your booking (except for in accordance with clause 28(b)); and
d. any payments made are forfeited and a refund is not available where you fail to cancel a booking 24 hours or more prior to the start of the booking period.
33. Cancellation is only effective where:
a. you successfully cancel your booking using the ‘Manage my booking’ function located on the website at https://perthairport.com.au/parking; or
b. if you are unable to successfully cancel your booking online, you must notify us by email at [email protected] 24 hours or more prior to the start of the booking period. Your email must set out your full name, contact number, booking confirmation number, booking period. Never send credit card details via email. Perth Airport may in its discretion determine whether to apply a refund. Refunds are not guaranteed.
Online booking promotions
34. From time to time, we may make certain online booking promotions available. If you make an online booking for any such promotion, then the terms and conditions applicable to that promotion apply in addition to the Online Booking General Terms and Conditions and the following terms and conditions which apply to any online booking promotion:
a. You must make a booking using the online booking service to be eligible for the promotion.
b. The promotional price is only available at the parking location and for the kind of service set out in the promotion’s terms.
c. The promotion will only be offered for the period set out in the promotion terms.
d. The availability of any promotion is subject to availability of car spaces. Once the allocated promotional spaces are exhausted, that promotion will no longer be available.
e. As with all online bookings, any unused portion of a promotional booking will not be refunded.
f. Promotional offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
g. Promotional offers often require you to make an online booking a certain period in advance of your booking date and time. The promotion will only be offered if you book within that stated period.
*Save up to 30% when you book online promotion
35. All of the above Online Booking General Terms and Conditions as well as the following Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion.
a. Savings level depends on length of stay booked.
b. 30% saving based on 15 day stay in Long Term Parking booked online versus standard rate.
c. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance of nominated car park entry time and date.
*7 days from only $95 promotion
36. All of the Online Booking General Terms and Conditions as well as the following Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion.
b. 7 days from $95 offer is based on the cost of a 7 day stay when Long Term D Super Saver Non-Flexi or Long Term J Super Saver Non-Flexi parking product is booked online.
c. Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance of nominated car park entry time and date.
*Park 2 weeks from less than $10 a day promotion
37. All of the Online Booking General Terms and Conditions as well as the following Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion.
b. 7 days from $95 is based on the daily breakdown of a 14 day stay when Long Term D Super Saver Non-Flexi or Long Term J Super Saver Non-Flexi Parking product is booked online.
c. Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance of nominated car park entry time and date.