Who is eligible for a VIC?
A person may apply for a Visitor Identification Card (VIC) if they have an operational need to enter the secure area (Terminal Sterile or Airside/SRA) of the Airport for a lawful purpose. A VIC holder must be escorted by an ASIC holder and supervised at all times.
Note: All VICs are issues in accordance with the 28-day rule.
How to display a VIC
- Above waist height; and
- At the front or side of your body; and
- The VIC must be clearly visible at all times.
How to apply for a VIC
To apply for a visitor pass, you will need to complete the online application form via the Perth Airport Visitor Management System. Before commencing this process, you must have:
- Valid sponsor (an ASIC holder pre-registered with a Sponsor account)
- Category B ID document - Government issued with photo and signature
- A current photo (less than 6 months old)
- Know which VIC issuing location you will be collecting your VIC
- Perth Airport Airside Gate
- Perth Airport Terminal
- General Aviation
- Airport Service Office (ASO) - Extended Visitor Identification Card (EVIC) only
Please refer to the below guides for more detailed instructions on how to complete your VIC application:
Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions related to a VIC holder's responsibilities are located within the application form.
Daily VICs are issued at no cost to the applicant. Issued from airside access locations only.
EVICs cost $30 which is payable at the time of issue, plus a $50 deposit which is payable by the cardholder and refunded when the EVIC is returned. Issued from the Airport Services Office only.
For further information regarding Visitor Identification Cards or the 28-day rule, please contact the Airport Services Office on (08) 9478 8454 or refer to the Aviation Transport Security Regulations 2005.